How To Control Insignia TV Remote From Phone? What if you could control your TV from your phone? Insignia allows you to do just that with their new universal remote!
The Insignia NS-SP202NA Universal Bluetooth Remote Control (Black) allows you to control any compatible devices, including but not limited to Blu-ray players, cable boxes, gaming consoles, and media streamers via your smartphone. So how do you set up and use this handy gadget? Read on to find out!
What is an IR blaster?
- What is an IR blaster?
- Is there a way to control my Insignia TV remote from my phone
- Setting up your Android phone as an IR Blaster
- Configuring your Insignia TV remote for your Android device
- Can I control my Insignia TV from my phone?
- Can you control Insignia TV without a remote?
An IR blaster is a device that sends out infrared signals. Infrared signals are invisible to the human eye but can be detected by electronic devices. The most common use for an IR blaster is to control a television or other audio/visual equipment.
In this case, you would place the IR blaster in front of your TV, DVD player, sound system, etc., and configure it so that it’s sending the right signal to activate these devices when you want them turned on.
You then point your remote at your phone and configure it with codes so it knows which signal means what when you press different buttons.
Is there a way to control my Insignia TV remote from my phone
Yes, there is a way to control your Insignia TV remote from your phone. You can do this by downloading the Insignia Remote app.
This app will allow you to control your TV’s power, volume, input, and other functions. Plus, the app will also let you know if your TV is on or off. The app is free for download in both Google Play and iTunes stores.
Setting up your Android phone as an IR Blaster
If you have an Android phone, you can use it as an IR Blaster to control your Insignia TV. Here’s how:
- Download a TV remote app like AnyMote Smart Remote.
- Go into the settings of the app and enable the IR Blaster feature.
- Point your phone’s IR blaster at the TV and press the power button on your phone.
- Select the brand of your TV from the list of brands that appears on your screen.
- Enter the model number of your TV in the space provided.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
- That’s it!
Configuring your Insignia TV remote for your Android device
If you have an Android device, you can easily configure your Insignia TV remote to work with it. Here’s how:
- Go into your phone’s settings and find the Bluetooth menu.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select Pair new device.
- When prompted, enter the four-digit code that appears on your TV screen.
- Once your phone and TV are paired, you’ll be able to use your phone as a remote control.
- To do this, simply open the Insignia Remote app and follow the instructions on the screen.
- You can also use your phone’s voice control features to control your TV.
Can I control my Insignia TV from my phone?
You can control your Insignia TV from your phone! The process is quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Download the Insignia Remote app on your phone.
- Turn on your TV and make sure it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone.
- Open the app and follow the instructions to connect your phone to your TV.
- Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to control your TV using your phone’s touchscreen.
- You can also use voice commands to control your TV if you have an Android device with Google Assistant or an iOS device with Siri.
Can you control Insignia TV without a remote?
Insignia TVs are popular for their sleek design and great picture quality. But what if you lose your remote? Can you still control your TV? Yes, with the help of an app on your phone! All you need is a WiFi network connection, which can be found at most places these days.
Install the Insignia TV app on your Android or iOS device, open it up, and follow the instructions for setting up the connection. Then pick a show or movie from the list of available options and tap play to start watching!
Having multiple TVs in the house can make it hard to change channels and set your DVR from the comfort of your living room sofa.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to control your Insignia TV remote from your phone with the InsigniaTM app for AndroidTM and iOS devices!
The Insignia app allows you to do everything you need to do from your smartphone or tablet, whether you want to surf the web on your TV or play games. Download it today and check out how much easier it makes using multiple TVs!
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Insignia TVs are a great way to watch your favorite shows, movies, and more. But did you know that you can also control your Insignia TV remote from your phone? Here’s how:
1. Download the Insignia TV Remote app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your phone to your TV.
3. Once connected, you’ll be able to use your phone as a remote control for your Insignia TV.
4. You can also use the app to control other features of your TV, such as volume, input, and more.