Samsung TVs are the industry leaders in quality, style, adaptability, and usability for good reason. You may watch movies, play video games, listen to music, and much more on these TVs.
Hundreds of entertainment apps are also available in their library to improve your viewing pleasure.
Most recent Samsung smart TV models include Freeview. However, you might not be able to access it as readily if your TV is from 2016 or earlier. Instead, you might need to use a third-party streaming device if you do have an older TV.
How to Install Freeview on Samsung Smart TV?
- How to Install Freeview on Samsung Smart TV?
- How Can I Get Freeview on My Samsung TV?
- Using Other Devices to Access Freeview
You can easily download the Freeview app from Smart Hub Store for Samsung Smart TVs made in 2017 or later.
1. Make sure your Samsung Smart TV has a reliable internet connection and is linked to WiFi.
2. Click the Home key.
3. Obtain the Samsung Smart Hub’s URL.
4. In the necessary field, type “Freeview” after tapping the Search icon.
5. Select the Freeview app from the search results, then click Download to launch it.
6. Watch your preferred content by logging in with your Freeview credentials.
How Can I Get Freeview on My Samsung TV?
The Freeview app for Samsung TVs can be used in two different ways. One has an aerial, whereas the other does not.
Freeview Using an Aerial
Here’s how to use an aerial to connect your Samsung TV to Freeview:
1. All you have to do to access Freeview on your Samsung TV if you already have an aerial is:
2. Make sure that your TV is in good condition and that none of its components are broken.
3. Place your aerial so that it faces the transmitter. Roof aerials are advised for Freeview, while indoor or portable aerials also perform admirably.
4. Connect your Samsung TV to the aerial lead.
5. Tune your Samsung TV and give it some time to identify all the Freeview channels that are accessible.
6. After tuning in all the stations, you may begin binge-watching your preferred series.
Freeview without an Aerial
Here’s how to connect your Samsung TV to Freeview without using an aerial:
1. Utilizing the Samsung Store or Smart Hub:
2. As the first step, make sure your Samsung TV is connected to a reliable Internet connection so you can download the Freeview app.
3. On your remote control, press the Menu button to confirm this.
4. Choose the network type under “Network Settings.” Wait for your TV to identify any available wireless networks after selecting the wireless option.
5. When the name of your wireless router or other device appears on the screen of your Samsung TV, pick it and enter your password to link your TV to the internet.
6. Whenever your Samsung TV is online and connected. On the remote control, press the Menu button once more.
7. Open it by choosing “Samsung Smart Hub” or “Samsung Store.”
8. Enter “Freeview app” in the search box after entering the Samsung Store.
9. Select the appropriate app from the store when it appears, then hit the download option to download it to your Samsung TV.
10. You only need to open the Freeview app after it has finished downloading to get full access to all of your favourite networks and programmes.
Using Other Devices to Access Freeview
If for some reason the Samsung Store is missing from your Samsung TV or you are unable to access it, you can use a Roku or Amazon Firestick device to get Freeview on your TV.
Here’s how to use a Roku device to install the Freeview app on your Samsung TV.
1. Internet-connect your Samsung TV.
2. Connect your Samsung TV to a Roku streaming device.
3. Activate the Roku channel store.
4. Look for the Freeview application.
5. Download it to stream your preferred channels.
Here’s how to use an Amazon Firestick to install the Freeview app on your Samsung TV.
1. Internet-connect the Samsung TV.
2. Connect a Samsung TV to an Amazon Firestick device.
3. Now look in the Amazon store for the Freeview app.
4. Download and install it once you’ve located it.
5. Watch your favourite TV series with family and friends.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Most of the more recent Samsung smart TV models include Freeview. However, you might not be able to access it as readily if your TV is from 2016 or earlier. Instead, you might need to use a third-party streaming device if you do have an older TV. Freeview is one of the best entertainment apps accessible.
To use Freeview On Demand, you must connect your Smart TV to both your broadband and your TV antenna. All Smart TVs can link to a UHF aerial, but only Dual Tuner models can do the same for a satellite dish.
How To Find your Roku IP Address with or without the Remote
Is Blind Frog season 3 cancelled?
10 animes like Black Clover to watch
Is Alaska the last frontier coming back
Is live with Kelly and Ryan season 33 cancelled
Does counting cars season 11 cancelled confirmed
YellowStone Season 5 Release Date, Time, TV Channel
How to Fix TCL TV not connecting to Wi-Fi?
How You Can Watch Walking Dead Season 11 on Netflix?