This guide explains how you can get TikTok on Roku without having a hassle.
TikTok is a social networking platform where users may watch and share brief videos. It is a well-known software for revealing people’s hidden skills from all around the world.
TikTok offers a user-friendly interface to ensure smooth video streaming. It ensures never-ending amusement by adding videos of personal interest to the timeline.
If you are a regular TikTok user looking for ways to watch TikTok videos on your TV, then you could use streaming devices such as the Roku or Firestick for a better experience.
Using this article, you will be able to watch TikTok videos easily on Roku streaming devices via your smart devices. You can check out the next sections to know more about getting TikTok services on Roku devices.
Is TikTok Available for Roku?
No, the TikTok app is not accessible and available on Channel Store of Roku. Mirroring the phone screen on a Roku TV is the most popular and easiest way to take advantage of TikTok.
Specifically, you can screen-mirror the TikTok app from an Android or iOS device on a Roku TV, and watch all of your videos on your TVs screen.
How to Watch TikTok Videos on Roku?
We are going to use screen mirroring function for watching TikTok on Roku, but before starting the process, we are going to enable Screen Mirroring feature in Roku. You can make a screen mirroring option immediately to watch TikTok on Roku devices.
Since TikTok is not available on Rokus Channel Store, you may want to use screen mirroring instead.
So, using Screen Mirroring Method, you can stream TikTok to your Roku streaming device. Further we have involved the processes to screen mirror the TikTok app to the Roku TV using your Android device.
Mirroring requires a TV or streaming stick with a compatible setup, so TikTok will not appear on your screen unless your device can mirror itself. You can also use the Mirror app for Roku to screen-mirror an Android or iOS smartphone to your TV connected to the streaming device.
In case, your iPhone does not support Airplay, you can use Mirror for Roku app to cast iPhone screen to TV. You can enjoy the pleasure of streaming the desired TikTok content on Roku TV connected Smart TV via your iPhone or iPad or android, or you can stream the TikTok App to your Roku Device connected smart TV via PC.
Screen Mirror TikTok to Roku from Android Smartphone
- Similar to Roku, connect your Android smartphone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Install the TikTok app by downloading it from the Google Play Store.
- You have to swipe down your Android smartphone’s notification panel.
- Choose the Cast option; but your smartphone’s brand may affect this choice.
- To connect, tap the Roku device.
- Open the TikTok application and log into your account.
- Next, decide which TikTok video you want to watch on your TV.
Screen Mirror TikTok on Roku from iOS Smartphone
- On the TV that is connected to your Roku device, turn on Airplay.
- Then, on your iOS smartphone, visit the App Store.
- Get the TikTok app installed, then log in.
- Drag the Control Centre to the bottom and select Screen Mirroring.
- When the code displays on the TV screen, select the Roku device and enter it.
- Open the TikTok app and replicate its content.
Screen Mirror TikTok Videos on Roku from PC
- Your PC and Roku device should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your computer, launch a browser.
- Browse https://www.tiktok.com/ after that.
- Register with your account.
- After that, play any TikTok video you like.
- Next, immediately click the Windows and K button at the same time on your keyboard.
- Select a Roku device.
- The TikTok videos will start playing on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Both Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets support Web Video Cast. This is how it goes. After installation, you may use the programme and access the video hosting website by using the built-in browser.
You can stream music and video from the internet using your Roku® streaming player or Roku TVTM, but you cannot use your television to explore the internet.
On your Android device, download the Roku app, then log in with your Roku credentials. Next, select Devices. Wherever you want to mirror your phone on a Roku device, tap on it. Hold off until the device connects.
Switch on your modem and router. Since Airplay depends on Wi-Fi, network connectivity troubles may be the cause of your inability to use Airplay with your Roku. A great technique to solve momentary problems in your home is to restart your modem and router.
There isn’t a Google Chrome app for Roku devices, which is a narrative that is all too common. You must use a Miracast-capable device to mirror your screen if you absolutely must access Chrome on your TV screen.
A robust and user-friendly control solution, Air Droid Cast is a free screen mirroring tool. To fully control all of these portable devices, project the Android and iOS screens onto a larger screen or utilise a PC.
The majority of the new Android TVs and smart TVs that have lately been released already support Google Cast. Therefore, in this scenario, a dongle is not required to connect your Android phone to the TV. Your smartphone should wirelessly connect to the TV when you select the “cast” option.